Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas outfits


One of our favorite Christmas traditions is wearing our co-ordinating outfits on the Sunday prior to Christmas. I would have thought as the kids get older, they wouldn't be so amenable. But when I asked the the kids what family traditions they want to carry on with their own families--one was Christmas outfits.
Sadie with her "twirly" dress--she looked like a princess

McKay our handsome little "devil"--love the shoes un-tied




Allie our beautiful "tween"--Full of life


Jenson--can you believe how grown-up he looks?--what a guy

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! If you blink you miss so much, huh? I still love that you have a blog. Keep posting!

Say hi to the kids for me and say hi to Dave too. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! Your Christmas outfits look fabulous.

Stan said...

I am so glad we can keep in touch by way of our blogs. We have so many great memories of you guys. I remember those cute little twins when they were born. Wow, how they have grown. What a neat tradition to coordinate the Sunday before Christmas. That sounds like you, always put together in every way. Have a great year. I will look forward to reading more of your posts.