What a fabulous ending to a great spring break--Easter Sunday!!! Easter is such a wonderful holiday, I love the reason we celebrate. I am grateful to have a Savior who loves us so much, he was willing to die for us. I am also grateful that we too can be resurrected and live again just as He did.
Easter was a beautiful day, the sun was shinning, a nice break for us from the horrible weather we had been having. Grandma and Grandpa were with us (it has been a years since we have been able to spend Easter with them). We did our co-ordinating outfits--we just forgot to get a picture of the whole family--just the kids
. I think it would be safe to say, we all had a great day!!

. I think it would be safe to say, we all had a great day!!
2 comments:
The kids look so cute...and so grown up. Looking forward to seeing you all this summer
Your kids are so adorable. Oh I'm sure Jenson wouldn't appreciate me calling him adorable but what a fun tradition. I wonder how long you will be able to get away with matching outfits. Thanks for the sweet things you said about Spencer, we consider you also dear friends. I'm glad you keep up on your blog.
Post a Comment