Okay. Okay--How lame is it that I am FINALLY getting around to blogging about our Halloween. I thought I had better get it done before Christmas.
There was of course:
- Way too much candy--we donated a bunch--but it seemed to never end!!
- Perfect weather for trick or treating
- Loved that it was on a Friday night--kids could sleep in the next day and didn't have to drag them out of bed for school the next day
So here is the run down on the costumes
Jenson wanted to go with a political theme--Sadie couldn't couldn't say Barack Obama, she would call him broccoli Obama--this was the inspiration for Jenson's costume--Broccoli Obama

Allie was a girl ninja--

McKay--our sports enthusiast decided he would be a GEORGIA football player, we tried to convince him to be a BYU football player, but when in Rome...
Sadie--there is a theme with Sadie--she is always a Disney character--some kind of princess etc. This year was no different, she was the Silver Mist Fairy from the new Tinkerbell movie. She fell in love with the costume before we even knew about this fairy. Apparently she has Black Hair--Oh well--I thinks she still looked pretty darn cute.
2 comments:
This is great! I love that you have a blog. Now I can quit wondering what you and your family is up to and find out for real! I'll be checking, so keep posting.
Thanks for your Christmas card. I'm so happy you sent a picture with you and Dave in it and not just a picture of the kids. Kids are cute and all, but I like to see the whole family. You all look great! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for the Christmas card. It was good to hear from you. I was excited to hear you have a blog. It is a great way to stay in touch with friends. Not very many of my friends have blogs. I think it is more of a younger generation thing. Angela talked me into it. I have had a lot of fun keeping track of our life which seems to be hard for me sometimes. I only got half my cards out before Christmas, so I'm sure you will get one from us within the week. Sounds like you are all doing good. Your kids are getting so big, I couldn't believe it.
Post a Comment