
Okay, Okay, I know this can be considered bragging, but I thought the 3 younger kids looked so cute as they got ready for their Aunt's wedding. You know me, I love it when our family coordinates. I had to get a least one picture of them before we zipped off to the Church for the festivities.
2 comments:
I can't believe how much the kids have grown- what a great picture!
Hooray for blogs! Your kids are all grown up! They are darling - thanks for sending your link to my dad. It will be great to keep updated on what you guys are doing. Ours is private but I'll send you the link.
PS- I was thrilled to see you spell your name Ang . . . Jon always spells it Ange thinking by spelling it the CORRECT way it is pronounced "A-ng" (like Tang without the T). I can't wait to show him who is the boss!
:-)
Post a Comment