Kindergarten has to be one of my favorite years in school for the kids. This is the 3rd (or 3rd and 4th--depends on how you look at it) time I have had kindergartners at school. I love the way the world opens up to them. The way the kids love to learn, and each new thing in exciting.
McKay and Sadie are in different classes, with teacher that have completely different teaching styles. Somehow, they both got the teacher that works best with they way learn. Both are starting to read really well, and love to read as well. They are even becoming authors themselves.
This past weekend, while we were watching our Church General Conference, the twins decided to write their very own story--It was so cute, and the two of them working on it together, was absolutely precious. They story is titled "The Cat Came In". I would love to scan the entire story in, but the cover page will have to do. Here is their story...

"The Cat Came In"
by Sadie and McKay
The Cat cams (comes) back in to or (our) back yard
And we kat (caught) the cat
And we or (are) goig (going) to kep (keep) it
And we or (are) goeig (going) to get a cat has (house)
Aftor (after) we were gon (gone) a dog came
The End
What can I say--KINDERGARTEN ROCKS
No comments:
Post a Comment