It has to be the worst part of any vacation--well good vacation--coming home. Dave and I had such a great time in Greece. We saw some spectacular things, we ate some great food, and we enjoyed another culture, but the best part was just being there together. I just wanted to hold his hand the entire plane ride home (all 11+ hours), I knew that the minute the plane landed, we would be back to real life--kids, jobs, gas crisis, the economy, etc.
Well, life is back to normal, the laundry needs to be done, the house needs to be cleaned, food needs to be prepared (you've got to love room service), and the kids need to be taken care of, and that is not so bad either. It's great to come home to a family who loves you--where you can feel safe no matter what.
For your last bit of Greek culture--some Greek dancing from our dinner show we had one night.
No comments:
Post a Comment