Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Allie's School Play


Allie finally had her school play. She has been practicing since last October. She had one of the three leads. She played Taki, an archaeologist, in the production of "Dig it, a Musical Tale of Ancient Civilizations". She did a great job. The play was to be performed 3 times; Friday night, Saturday afternoon, and evening. The Friday night show went off without a hitch, but late on Friday night and Saturday we had horrible storms which included several tornadoes. The Saturday shows had to be canceled. We were grateful that Dave's mom, who had made a special trip out to support Allie, was able to attend the Friday show. The play was finally rescheduled a couple of weeks later.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Allie definitely seems the "dramatic" type! Good for her! I'm glad she got one play in before the tornadoes came!

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! Yeah!

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! I look forward to checking back and seeing what you guys are doing. Love to you all!