We picked our blog spot name after some" very serious " discussion over a couple of days as to what would best represent our family. We finally concluded that we (like most families) have a somewhat crazy life...but we wouldn't have it any other way!!
Just the other day Dave and I were discussing how blessed we are. We have had our share of trials, but the Lord has truly blessed us. Dave has a great job, the kids are all thriving, but most importantly they are gaining and growing testimonies of the gospel. It is inspiring to see the kids stand up for their beliefs and be respected for their values.

This is the latest picture of the kids--Easter Sunday. It was one of those days and we are grateful that we got at least one semi-decent picture. If Dave and I were in the shot you would be able to see that, yes, we all did coordinate. In fact, I had a call from a sweet sister in our ward that told me that of all the families that coordinated on Easter, ours was her favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment